Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This past weekend was in Vegas and a blast. We didn't do too much eating, however. One night we went to Il Fornaio for dinner, and it was only oh k. I have had better meals there. But as always, the Minestrone soup is the best I have ever had. Kudos to them for making me like something that doesn't contain dairy (joke you guys... I love veggies).

Salmon with Pesto, vegetables, and roasted potatoes.
Stracciatella Gelato (soooooo delicious)
Tiramisu


The rest of the weekend was spent having fun at the pool and various other shenanigans.

Birthday toast for Tiffany!

Us ladies made friends the whole weekend. Our favorite group was a bunch of lovely Vietnamese people who just knew how to dance and were so kind. I love it when people have no problem being themselves, and I respect everyone I met that night for that.



All in all, it was an amazing weekend. Tailgating is this Saturday for the UCLA vs Texas game, so you know that means we'll be making some great food! Until then, xoxo

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...