Thursday, September 29, 2011

Drunken Gummy Worms: Martini Idea

BREAKING NEWS! This lovely lady I work with got inspired by my gummy worms and just told me about this awesome party idea. I wish I could take all the credit, but I can't! If you want to have a low key Halloween or fall themed party, try this. Gina is a genius!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From her email:

The gummy idea might make it as my martini choice when I have my Martini Party.   My idea for a holiday get together!   Everyone makes up a martini of their choice… bring enough for 5 martinis (share) …. We sample it all.. then we grade it.  Everyone puts in $10.  Winner take all the money!


GRADING SHEET (each one is worth 10 points)
Ease of Ingredients – Easy! – vodka, gummy worms, ice 
Ease of Preparation – Easy since you can pre-prep everything!
Demonstration – I will be awesome since I’m a born orator
Garnish – easy and awesome
Overall Taste – hopefully good
Overall appearance – bright, inviting, and has the feel of the holidays!

Unexpect factor- mine would be that the gummy worms are alcoholic! And the vodka used to soak is usable. AND I am going to rim it with sour sugar! Nice contrast to the sweetness of the martini. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't Gina a genius? I am not a good mixologist so I am going to have to think of something equally as delicious to compete with her.... any suggestions?!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...