Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Obsession: Sunglasses

I love a great pair of sunglasses. I never wear too much makeup, so glasses are great for days when you just don't want to put on makeup, but still look fabulous. Forever 21 bugs me for a lot of reasons, BUT they have an awesome sunglass section and each pair are 5.80. I mean, you can't beat that. And if you lose or break the glasses, you don't feel so bad.

I bought 3 pairs of sunglasses last night and love everyone of them. Check them out!


Unfortunately, I couldn't find a photo of the 3rd pair. And PS....Happy end of summer! I will be going to Las Vegas again this weekend starting Thursday with a lovely friend of mine for her birthday. Hopefully, we will be eating some great food. Keep ya posted!

Tiffany and I on my birthday :)

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...