Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Wish I Came Up With it First

Ive been feeling shitty for 10 days. And I am at work. But instead of focusing I am dreaming of food. What's new?

And then I came across this link on my friend's facebook page.
And now I am REALLY not concentrating.

This recipe comes from The Noble Pig. Anything with Bacon is something I want to eat.


I am drooling... Drooling! I have to eat one of these sometime soon.

Further weird facebook find of the day. This video from Saveur which shows you how to peel garlic in 10 seconds!! I am going to go buy a bulb tonight and try this. The video is below.


Happy Hump Day! Unfortunately, I haven't been cooking much lately. My good friend is moving to Israel and I have been helping her move. Hopefully something exciting will come this weekend!

UPDATE

I found this too today (Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread)... and also wish I had made this. It reminds me of Joy the Bakers Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread, but with the addition of pumpkin and rum. Its a definite win win. Great for fall. Try it out!

Photo from original blog

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...