Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Party continued...

The party was a success! And I am glad I did it. I feel like if you are going to do something fun by yourself, like carve pumpkins, why not extend the good cheer to your friends and all come together to share food and ideas. Because of course there has to be food. Delicious food.




Halloween themed wines: World Market and Trader Joes
My contribution this year was my Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good.It was unbelievable. I suggest you try it. I also made Pumpkin Bread and various pumpkin seeds. It was just a pumpkin filled day. Our spread included some cheeses, breads, chips, dips, wines, and beer. These all seem to equal the perfect Pumpkin Carving fuel.

Here is a recap of the night. Enjoy!

My Pumpkin: Tiki Man
All the completed pumpkin


Little Miss Priss

Brody asleep on my leg and Jacob asleep at my feet



Jacob and my pumpkin

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...