Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Layout Revamp

This will be short and sweet...

I REVAMPED MY LAYOUT! Not only that, I added a few cool features to make the site easier to navigate.

1. Facebook Like Box- If you haven't liked my facebook page yet, do so now!
2. Twitter Feed- Up to date information on what I am tweeting about, what I am eating, and where you can follow me.
3. "Top of the Page" Button - If you look at the bottom right corner of the screen when you are scrolling the page, you will see a Black Up Arrow. Clicking that makes it easier to get to the top of my blog.
4. Universal Shares- Whether its Facebook, email, Google +, etc, you have the ability to share my posts with anyone you want. Remember, Sharing is Sexy.
5. Print- The Blog is now Printer friendly! Just look for the green PRINT box at the end of posts. This makes printing recipes a lot easier.
6. Email- I have my own blog email now. You can click the EMAIL icon under my profile to the right of the blog (near the top). Or, please email me at thingsimakeinmykitchen@gmail.com.

Thank you for being patient with me. If you have any suggestions for how to make my pages read better, just write me a comment or shoot me an email at thingsimakeinmykitchen@gmail.com.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...