Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pre-Holiday Pilates

I am about to shamelessly advertise... because I can.

One of my best friends in the whole world is an amazing Pilates instructor. I have taken a class with her before (let me remind you I work out 3-4 times a week with a strength class) and I was hurting. Which is what you want, especially if you are going to be cooking and eating delicious food all the time like me.

This fall/winter, she is offering Private Pilates at her home at a great price from the beginning of November till the end of December. Essentially, I am telling you to try this out. This way, you stay fit for the holidays and don't feel guilty about eating that extra spoon of cookie dough :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~From Kim~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Start shaving off those inches before the New Year with my
PRE-HOLIDAY PILATES PRIVATES at my new home studio!!!!

Have you ever wanted...
to tone and strengthen while gaining flexibility?
to gain long lean muscles?
to improve your balance, posture, and coordination?
to recover from a back ache or injury that just keeps nagging?
to train with a super awesome, encouraging, butt-kicking trainer?
to just try PILATES?

Well, now you can with my new fall special!
$35 for an Initial Private session
$50 for every private lesson after that for the months of November-December (normally $55)

SUPER HOLIDAY SPECIAL:
You can even purchase a package of 10 privates for the $50 fall special rate for yourself or as a gift! That's 10 privates for only $500!

Please email Kim at pilates_with_kim@yahoo.com to schedule your appointment for the months of November/December!

Appointments are based on instructor availability. 24 Hour cancelation policy is enforced.
 

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...