Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What my Doctor is Telling Me....

Well.... what my health insurance is telling me. It's really important... REALLY important...


My health insurance is telling me to make Pumpkin- Spice Muffins. No joke, this was on the back of my monthly newsletter they send me every month. THRILLED!

I have been skeptical of some healthy recipes in the past because the taste is just not comparable. This doesn't mean I am open to trying new things, though. Seeing as this recipe has only 174 calories per muffin and contains buttermilk, I am down with that.


Note: Don't get me wrong, eating healthy is important. Food shouldn't be painful. Just make sure you watch the portions and what you eat all the time. Just a thought :)

Need an exercise Idea? Try this... and try to do it daily.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...