Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jam of the Day


A few months ago a friend of mine convinced me to get a Livingsocial deal with her to an introductory Burlesque dance workshop. I was, a bit nervous, but thought it could be great fun to try something new. And low and behold, it was amazing. Plus it was a great workout. Standing on my toes and doing isometrics really made my booty and legs hurt the next day.

My instructor Natasha was wonderful. I was super nervous going into the class, but by the end of it she had made us all feel really great about our dancing ability and our femininity. The last segment of dance we did was to this insane remix of "Whatever Lola Wants". It has been playing nonstop in my head for the past 2 days. Determined, I searched online until I found the song...

Here is "Whatever Lola Wants" Remix. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

For more information on Hells Belles Burlesque, click HERE.


No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...