Monday, January 9, 2012

Scheming, Plotting, Planning for you!


Happy Monday everyone! I am blessed to have amazing weather in Los Angeles and am enjoying the start to my week.

I wanted to ask all of you an important question. I want to know what YOU want to eat. What recipes do YOU need help with? What do you wish YOU saw more of on my blog? Because if it wasn't for everyone that reads my page, I would just be a lonely girl talking to herself on the internet. And well that is just no fun.

Right now, I am scheming what dish men would want on Valentine's Day. The holiday of love is fast approaching, and I want to give you something to make your honey's heart melt. Because ladies. We all know that the way to a man's heart involves food, football, beer, or a combination of the three. But for now, let's focus on the food. I wanted to do a series of five dinners your boyfriend/ husband/ best male friend would die for, soaring you to #1 on their list of "People I Love", if you aren't already. With Valentine's Day coming up, this is a perfect way to get things started.

Leave your comments, suggestions, hope, dreams, fears in a comment below. Or email me at thingsimakeinmykitchen@gmail.com

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...