Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogger Recipes I Have to Try

If you are like me, I am sure you spend time scouring the internet for tasty treats and food you want to eat. I thought I would share with you my current blogger wishlist. Feel free to add any blogs where you have found some fantastic looking food. Plus, if you make the dish yourself, I will include a blog post dedicated to you on my site. Happy Hunting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you’re not quite the onion-lover Outback Steakhouse targets in their ads for the “Bloomin’ Onion” - this might be for you.  This is great for standing around and snacking as you visit with your dinner guests.  The aroma as it bakes is wonderful.  Don’t bother looking for a serving tray - it’ll be gone soon."
I am an onion lover and this bread looks amazing, even better than a Bloomin Onion. I have had recent posts about tailgating, and this would be a great idea of something to bring and share.





Pear Wafers. This recipe comes from www.donnahay.com
These just look like an incredible snack. I would love to make these and eat them with a bowl of ice cream or take them to a movie instead of buying candy.



Two of my favorite things and butternut squash coup and curry. This must be an amazing combination.



Whenever I go to Asian restaurants, I always order spicy green beans. This recipe looks so good, I bet it could rival beans in a PF Chang’s.



Ever had trouble making homemade pasta sauce, or other condiments? Me too. I have never been a pro at certain sauces, mainly red pasta sauces. This blog makes me want to try to make everything on it, and possibly give out sauce for Christmas :)



Rosemary Olive Oil Bread. This comes from the blog A Hint of Honey.
I had made bread before, but never attemped a rosemary bread. One of my favorite breads is the roasted garlic rosemary bouille from Whole Foods. This recipe looks spot on. I would just have to add roasted garlic cloves to the mix.



Good old Food and Wine magazine. Try their Ziti with Portabello Mushrooms, Carmelized Onions, and Goat cheese. There doesn't need to be much more of a description on this one...just look at it!



I am a big peanut noodle fan, but somehow can't make noodles as well as I can buy them somewhere. However, with this recipe, I am sure I can finally make my perfect noodle.



For a perfect Italian meal, try this Bolognese and Garlic Bread with Gorgonzola. This is perfect for a date night when you want to impress someone. I was mainly intrigued by this Garlic bread recipe... its looks AMAZING! Check out http://www.thibeaultstable.com/ for more amazing food.



Naan: Tandoori Flatbread is some of my favorite bread EVER! I have never attempted to make it on my own, but this version looks doable and delicious.This recipe comes from http://janedeereblog.blogspot.com/ and also includes some other amazing looking recipes, like this one for Chicken Tikka Masala. Check out this delicious blog.



I mentioned earlier how I am a lover of peanut sauce, but haven't quiet mastered it. Here is a recipe for Chicken Saute Skewers with Spicy Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce that has a delicious peanut sauce. I have made this sauce before just to pour on things, like salad.



Broccoli Garlic Pizza. Yum.... 1000 times Yum! This is everything I love. I can't wait to make it. What is also so awesome about this is the portability. Since we have been talking about tailgating, this would be awesome to make and slice up and serve. I can imagine it would also be fine cold, in which case you can make it the night before. Check out http://www.platedlife.com/ for some mouthwatering images and even tastier treats.



HAPPY COOKING! I can't wait to see what you all cook up.

NOTE: Photos are all taken from the prospective blog site. I did not take them.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...